PoCoG membership is free and open to researchers and health professionals interested in psycho-oncology from Australia and New Zealand.
Member benefits include:
- Access to professional and research networks in the field of psycho-oncology
- Access to feedback and input from the Scientific Advisory Committee at concept development workshops
- Regular newsletters
- Invites to workshops, seminars and meetings organised by PoCoG
- Health and research professionals email discussion forum
- On-line seminar series
- Tips on consumer involvement in research.